Welcome! You have come to the right page if you're looking to maintain the service you have just received. Aftercare is a VERY important step that people tend to forget. On this page you will find how to keep up your lashes, brows, and facials to optimize the best results!
Eyelash Extension Aftercare
Keep lashes dry for 24 hours (includes working out, pools, saunas etc.)
Cleanse morning and night (Stacy Lash Cleanser or No Tear baby wash recommended)
Brush lashes morning and night
Do not use mascara
Do not use sunscreen around or on eyes
Do not use oil-based makeup remover around eye area
Do not PICK, RUB, or PULL lash extensions
Do not curl or trim lash extensions
AVOID extreme heat and steam
For BEST retention keep them clean, dry, and brushed
Lash Lift & Tint Aftercare
1. Keep dry for 12-24 hours (24 hours for best results)
2. Rinse and brush after 12-24 hours to get excess glue off
3. Brush morning and night
4. You may use mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow after 12-24 hours
5. No picking or trimming lashes
6. Between the 4th/5th week mark you may start to see your lashes
tangle or go different directions. This means it's time for your next treatment!
Follow a simple skincare routine for 2 weeks. Twice daily cleanse the treated area with a post- treatment cleanser, followed by a moisturizing cream, and then with SPF 30+ sunscreen. Cool water during rinsing is recommended.
1. Avoid sun exposure 3 days post treatment + SPF30 is a must.
2. Avoid excessive heat 3 days post treatment, i.e. heavy workouts, steam rooms or saunas, etc.
3. Do not touch or pick your skin.
4. Avoid chlorine for 24 hours.
5. Avoid facial waxing for 7 days.
6. Avoid Dermal Fillers or Botox for 2 to 4 weeks.
7. No scrubs, polishers, or aggressive brushes for 7 to 14 days.
8. Apply serums as absorption levels will be elevated. Do not use any products that contains aggressive ingredients like Retinol or harsh acids.
You may experience slight peeling for the first few days. Slight windburn sensation and/or blotchiness are normal for the first few days. Skin care products may tingle or slightly burn for the first 2 days.
For best results, Dermaplaning treatments are recommended every 4‐5 weeks.
- during these first few days stick to a simple/light skin care routine (cleanser, serum, moisturizer)
- Day 1-2: Skin will be red & sometimes itchy after treatment. Do not apply makeup for at least 12 hours (24 hours at best)
A red or pink hue may continue by the 2nd day & feel like a moderate sunburn. Swelling & dryness may be more noticeable on this day as well.
- Day 3: Skin can be pink or normal color & swelling will be reduced. However, your skin may still feel dry & tight. Light peeling may occur on this day & will soon be replaced with brand new skin.
(After 2-3 days you can start to return to your normal skin care routine/products. Vitamin A / Phyto boost / hydration serums are optimal and highly suggested after treatment)
1. Wash with a gentle cleanser 2 hours after treatment to remove serum and other debris
2. Cleanse 2x a day & do not use vitamin C serums for at least 5 days
3. Cold compresses may be applied following treatment for comfort
4. Avoid alcohol based toners, creams, & exfoliating products for 10-14 days
5. Avoid direct sun exposure for 10 days if possible
6. Do not exercise for 24 hours after treatment
7. Do not apply sunscreen same day as treatment
8. Avoid saunas, steam rooms, hot baths & showers until redness is gone